Tuesday, December 09, 2008

please pardon momentary angstyness below.

i'm utterly disgusted with myself for wearing the same outfit for eternity but okay excluding my sleeping gear (which doreen found funny) technically it would still be less than 24hours.

anyway in the past 48hours, i stuffed my face, gathered in a car with 5 people for 2hours, watched, discussed and empathised with britney spears for maybe only 3hours, seriously stuffed my face till i got diarrhoea, chitchatted with china people (and they thought i was weird. hello irony - both of you running around naked in the house with me in it), and continued stuffing my face. obviously choosing to ignore protests from my tummy.
i never talk about my family but here they are today, making a guest appearance because tonight, the moon is blue.

this is my sister. she can be pretty crabby at times with her lame jokes

idk why her name is nicer than mine, has better complexion, sharper face, wears my clothes and is basically luckier in many ways

she's also the best i've got.

this is gregory john. he's about twice my sister's height and build.
this is also the only picture where his pupils are visible.

this is everyone.
idk why daddy is running for nerdiest dad award all of a sudden. i've never seen his hair so..neat. and the sudden donning of specs for..bbq food eating..?

-

i need to cut my fringe, go for facial, ahem wax, start an exercise regime, diet plan (learn from britney's 500 crunches per day), get a new nose, get a new face, and to forget the Crazy song sabrina kept singing all night (and morning).